Cub Club helps teach good savings habits.
Enroll your child in the Cub Club at the BAFCU today. By maintaining a balance of $25 or more, he or she is eligible for membership in the Cub Club.
Children enrolled in the Cub Club can learn the value of saving and money management to help them build for the future. As they save they will also be establishing credit through their membership. Parents, relatives and friends can contribute to your child’s account through payroll deductions. Of course cash deposits may also be made to the account.
To Be a Cub Club Member A Child Must :
- Be under the age of thirteen
- Be eligible for membership in the Credit Union
- Provide his or her social security number and a copy of a birth certificate or other form of ID when the account is opened
- Open the account with a required balance of $25
- Bring or mail the enrollment form to the credit union office
National Credit Union Administration
|Your savings is federally insured to at least $ 250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Visit the NCUA to learn more.